1. Type of Maintenance (e.g. Emergency or Standard): Standard
2. Impactful or Non-impactful (if action is required by the customer to ensure the maintenance is non-impactful, please outline what these steps should be. This includes recommended settings/logic within their application): Non-impactful
3. Maintenance Title: Update SSL certs for elasticsearch physical hosts and vzs
4. Product: Elasticsearch
5. Region/DC: IAD, DFW, LON and ORD
7. Timeline (UTC):**
8. Maintenance Description: Update SSL cert and restart filebeat service on elasticsearch physical hosts and vzs
9. Customer Count: 1
10. Customer List**: ES hosts and vzs
This is an internal maintenance that will update the SSL cert that filebeat uses to ship logs to logstash for internal central logging.
The only service that will be restarted is filebeat and will have 0 impact on the cluster
This has nothing to so with the SSL cert that the customer sees when connecting though https to their cluster.